Digital Forensics for Non-Technical Investigators
Tracks Inspector enables non-technical investigators to search and analyse the most common forms of digital evidence found in their cases.
You can do all of this through a web browser on your desktop, laptop or tablet. Most importantly, you do not have to rely on a digital forensic expert during the exercise.
The sale of Tracks Inspector is only on application. Please email or call 01789 261200 to enquire about licence fees.
CCL is the exclusive UK re-seller of early case assessment tool Tracks Inspector to law enforcement.
Developed in the Netherlands by Fox-IT, Tracks Inspector simplifies the investigation of digital forensic evidence. It enables non-technical investigators to search and analyse most digital evidence related to common crimes on their own, through the web browser on their desktop, laptop or tablet.
While not intended to replace laboratory-quality solutions such as FTK, EnCase, Clearwell and others, Tracks Inspector provides the complementary solution to solve most common crimes, allowing digital specialists to focus more on the complex cases that require their skill sets and expert tools.
- Investigate cases faster, ensuring the judicial process is swift
- From a desktop, laptop or tablet, any investigator assigned to a case can intuitively search and analyse the content of seized digital devices without delay
- Quick identification by the investigator of the relevant devices and file types for further forensic analysis – enabling a more targeted and swift forensic analysis process
- Reduce backlogs – more exhibits processed and excluded early on
- Search, tag, analyse, link and report on digital evidence with a collaborative approach
- Assign tasks to multiple investigators