CCL provides full electronic disclosure services to law firms, businesses and police forces. Our services cover all phases of the electronic disclosure reference model, providing clarity on costs at all times.
CCL’s e-disclosure and data collection services are underpinned by over a decade of experience in digital forensics. A forensic approach to e-disclosure ensures that crucial data is not overlooked and that evidence is defensible in court. It also ensures that metadata is preserved, which can prove critical to subsequent processing, indexing and timelining of the data during review.
We can help you through the entire e-disclosure process – from data identification and collection, through to production and presentation, providing clarity and predictability on costs at all times.
To date we have conducted over 300 successful e-disclosure cases.
- Benefits of CCL’s e-Disclosure Services:
- Ensure you meet your obligations under Part 31 of the CPR, including having carried out a reasonable search using targeted collections, including forensic collections where necessary
- Fixed scope, fixed price methodology – ensures our clients can compile an accurate, defensible and proportionate e-disclosure costs budget
- Expert assistance in completing the Electronic Documents Questionnaire (EDQ)
- Early case assessment tools allow clients to view a snapshot of electronic documents, their relevance, trends and themes before review
- Use of targeted, intelligent keyword searching, concept searching, predictive coding and other technology helps to significantly reduce the volume of reviewable data and thus reduce costs