Allows digital forensics investigators to uncover potential new web activity evidence from locally-stored web cookies. dunk! puts web evidence into context, adding extra dimensions to investigations.
The sale of Dunk! is only on application. Please contact or call 01789 261200 to enquire about licence fees.
dunk! adds an extra dimension to web evidence.
In cases involving the analysis of internet evidence, there are many standard tools available – but dunk! is different. It analyses the cookie files which are placed on devices by web browsers, uncovering potential new evidence – as well as showing the path the user took to arrive at a particular webpage.
For example, dunk! parses Google Analytics cookies enabling investigators to see how often, from where, and how a user arrived at a particular site. It can also present any search terms which were used to find the page.
Adobe Flash cookies are also supported, and dunk! covers a range of mobile phone browsers.
Why use Dunk?
Why use Dunk?
- Extract additional potential evidence, not presented by standard tools and applications
- Analyse Google Analytics cookies, giving greater depth and context to the evidence
- Understand the path a user took to arrive at a webpage
- Analyse search terms relating to particular site visits
- Filter, search and export dunk! data
- dunk! is a low-cost utility, designed with digital investigators in mind
- Processes cookies from PCs and mobile devices
- Parses Google Analytics cookies
- Parses Adobe Flash cookies
- Enables investigators to search and filter evidence
- Detects potential session cookies which may contain usernames, email addresses etc.
- Outputs to TSV and XML formats
- Quick open cookies feature to save time when you don’t need to create a project – NEW!
- Support for the following browsers: NetFront / RIM Playbook / Symbian 3rd edition – NEW!
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- .NET version 4.0
- Local admin privileges
- Video 1: dunk! overview
- Internet Explorer 5+
- Mozilla Firefox 3.x
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0
- Google Chrome
- Safari browser
- Opera 5+
- Apple “binarycookies” format
- Android browser
- Flash cookies
- Nokia 40 browser
- RIM Playbook
- Symbian 3rd edition