CCL provides a full end-to-end cell site service, carried out by experienced cell site experts with considerable knowledge of the needs of law enforcement agencies.
The service starts with an initial consultation to discuss the case requirements, followed by a thorough investigation, underpinned by the company’s dedicated research and development department which is committed to improving techniques to keep your costs down.
What we do
CCL provides a complete cell site analysis service, which is tailored to the needs of the case, while at all times ensuring that costs do not escalate and remain proportionate to the case. This includes:
- Provide initial free consultation
- Expert analysis of call data records
- Surveying mast coverage – where required
- Mapping of call data and survey results
- Court appearance – where required
- Production of call sequence tables
- Keep costs down.
How we do it
- By maintaining contact with the OIC/SIO at all times
- By ensuring unnecessary aspects of analysis are not carried out
- By agreeing a well-defined scope of investigation
- By employing well-respected and experienced cell site experts
- By using internally-developed tools to reduce time and cost
- By investing in cutting-edge surveying technology
- By presenting results in a jury-friendly way.
In more detail
The key to an effective prosecution involving cell site investigation is a clearly-defined scope – and the highest quality of expertise. Most of all, it should provide value for money.
CCL’s cell site department has decades of combined experience in surveying, data manipulation, analysis, presentation and giving evidence in court.
All cell site assignments begin with a free case conference (either in person or over the phone – whichever is the most appropriate) with an experienced cell site analyst. They will discuss all aspects of the case with the OIC/SIO to ensure a through, yet cost effective, analysis is carried out.
This has led to the development of the CCL cell site pledge. We pledge to:
- Keep costs to a minimum - we will work with you to build the most cost-effective cell site investigation
- Ensure the investigation is targeted - this ensures you are not paying for unnecessary work
- Use the latest surveying equipment - CCL has invested in multiple tools to survey networks simultaneously
- Invest in research - we have recently developed a data handling technique which takes hours off a case
- Always be available - CCL can respond quickly to requirements by law enforcement agencies
- Excel in court - all our cell site analysts are experienced expert witnesses.
In summary - we will provide value for money with a focused, accurate, robust investigation to tight deadlines where necessary.
To speak directly to one of our cell site experts, please call CCL on 01789 261200 or email us at email@example.com.